Students qualified in WBJEE / JEE MAIN (Admission in 1st Year – 1st Semester)
Eligibility for Admission in 4 years B. Tech. course
1.1 Age Restriction for all candidates:
- For Engineering
Candidates must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age as on 31st Dec. 2016. There is no upper age limit.
1.2 Academic Requirements for all candidates:
- 1.2a: For Engineering/Technology courses (other than Marine Engineering and colleges other than Jadavpur University)
Candidates must pass Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination from recognized counsil or board with:
- Individual pass marks in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/a Technical Vocational Subject (Engineering Drawing / Computer Science)
- Minimum of 45% marks in the above subjects taken together (40% for SC/ST/PwD/OBC candidates) as well as pass in English with a minimum of 30% marks (for all categories of candidates) in the said qualifying examination.
- Eligibility for Admission in 3 years B. Tech. lateral entry
- Academic Fees has to be paid by a crossed A/c Payee Demand Draft / Online Transfer in favour of “Ideal Science & Research Welfare Hub” & shall be payable at Kolkata
- Hostel charges, university charges or any charges other than academic fees needs to be paid separately.
- Hostel charges, seat rent etc. are also subject to change as per escalation of market price but likely to remain fixed at least for two semester.
- No Fees will be refunded except Caution Money when a student wants to leave the college
- All payment must be made by Demand Draft, Payorder or Online Transfer only.
- Semester wise fees has to be paid at a time.
- First Semester fees are to be paid at the time of taking admission and subsequent Semester fees has to be paid within 15th May and 15th Nov resp.
- Fees Structure is subject to change from time to time as per the W.B. Govt. Decision.
- Expense of Industrial Tour & Training have to be borne by the student.