As Per Govt. of West Bengal Norms
- Academic Fees has to be paid by a crossed A/c Payee Demand Draft / Online Transfer in favour of “Ideal Science & Research Welfare Hub” & shall be payable at Kolkata
- Hostel charges, university charges or any charges other than academic fees needs to be paid separately.
- Hostel charges, seat rent etc. are also subject to change as per escalation of market price but likely to remain fixed at least for two semesters.
- No Fees will be refunded except Caution Money when a student wants to leave the college
- All payment must be made by Demand Draft, Pay order or Online Transfer only.
- Semester wise fees have to be paid at a time.
- First Semester fees are to be paid at the time of taking admission and subsequent Semester fees have to be paid within 15th May and 15th Nov respectively.
- Fees Structure is subject to change from time to time as per the W.B. Govt. Decision.
- The expense of Industrial Tour & Training has to be borne by the student.